facebook twitter instagram linkedin google youtube vimeo tumblr yelp rss email podcast phone blog search brokercheck brokercheck Play Pause

Foreign Taxes

MYRA's tax preparation services are for the U.S. only, to support you in both your business and personal tax return requirements. In order to do this, we'll take into account your foreign holdings, trusts, and any assets for U.S. federal and state tax purposes.

MYRA's tax professionals will prepare the following documents:

  • Form 1040: U.S. Individual Income Tax Return

  • Form 3520: Annual Return To Report Transactions With Foreign Trusts and Receipt of Certain Foreign Gifts

  • Form 3520-A: Annual Information Return of Foreign Trust With a U.S. Owner

  • Form 114: Report of Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts (“FBAR”)

  • State Tax Returns