facebook twitter instagram linkedin google youtube vimeo tumblr yelp rss email podcast phone blog search brokercheck brokercheck Play Pause

Personal Taxes

MYRA can file taxes, amend returns, and respond to IRS notices on your behalf. See below for the steps to get started on your US and State return, including any international-related forms you'll need: 

  • Form 1040: U.S. Individual Income Tax Return

  • Form 3520: Annual Return To Report Transactions With Foreign Trusts and Receipt of Certain Foreign Gifts

  • Form 3520-A: Annual Information Return of Foreign Trust With a U.S. Owner

  • Form 114: Report of Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts (“FBAR”)

  • State Tax Returns

To get started: 

Step 1: Log onto your MYRA app and click the three bars on the top left to reach the menu. From there, click on 'Taxes'. 

Step 2: Select a service by clicking on the circle next to your needs. 

Step 3: Input your information for the MYRA tax professionals as requested. Note: If you click on ‘Tax Setup’, you’ll see your progress in the process above. You can exit and return to your tax service at a later time without losing information.